In this episode, Mandy is joined by Scott Collie and William Stopford, with James Wong and Mike Costello dialling in to discuss the latest in automotive news and what’s happening at CarExpert’s offices around Australia.
In car news:
- The Ram 1500 REV electric ute has been confirmed for Australia
- Mazda 3 manuals and mild-hybrids have been axed
- Pricing for the top-spec MG 4 has been announced
- Toyota is launching 10 electric vehicles by 2026
Mike Costello dials in to chat about the latest VFACTS sales data, and James Wong dials in to chat about his review of the Honda Civic Type R.
Where to find the CarExpert Podcast
You can find the CarExpert Podcast on your favourite podcast platform. If in doubt, simply click on the RSS feed below, or follow the links to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts applications to subscribe.
- CarExpert Podcast RSS Feed
- CarExpert Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Google Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Spotify
- CarExpert Podcast on Podbean